Wednesday 10 November 2010

Let's go for the standard introduction

Hello there.

This blog shall merely be an outing to post my writing that isn't directly plotted and that doesn't have a concrete objective - also known as gobbledygook - however it can be mind enticing and, if you're into that sort of thing, I recommend you have a look around. No, not all my sentences are that long and convoluted.

Following the recent example presented by two of my very good friends, thesocialthatcherist and [name to be added due to my forgetfulness], I have decided to take up an enterprise to share with the world my thoughts on varied topics and, as my name may suggest to you, I am a multi opinionated person interested in everything. This means the content of this blog will be varied and mostly based on whatever is being tossed about in me and my friends' discussions.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment